Audi is a luxury vehicle, which is globally renowned not only as the style statement but also recognized for its high-end performance, superior engineering and high-quality ride. If you are lucky enough to own this automobile, it becomes necessary to understand care and maintenance tips to keep your vehicle running like a new. Regular care plays a critical role to improve performance and user experience and enable users to feel like they are driving a new luxury vehicle every time.
Being an owner of this wonderful car, you must follow the regime of service and maintenance regularly according to the calendar given by the manufacturer. Still, there are lots of things you may not know about Audi service in Dubai, which you can do yourself for the upkeep of your automobile. However, if you have some time and exactly know the things you can perform on your own; you can take care of your vehicle without spending much.
Below I am sharing few of the best car maintenance tips, which will help everyone to tackle not only the maintenance tasks at home but also to recognize the need to carry vehicle at the service center for the checkup.
- When it comes to caring your luxury automobile, the first thing you can do is to check the cam or timing belt of the engine regularly as it plays a key role in opening and closing of the engine valves accurately. If the rubber seems loose, get it replaced on the priority basis to avoid any trouble in driving.
- Poorly maintained cars can have gear problems. However, this issue can be minimized by changing the vehicle transmission fluid to keep it running smoothly. Experts have suggested changing it after every 4,000 miles. This is essential to ensure that your car offers you a safe and reliable drive all the time as this liquid plays a key role as a lubricant and coolant for the transmission system.
- To keep the windshield safe from scratches, simply check the buildup of debris around the wiper blades. This dirt can cause hard to remove scratches on the glass surface, which can even lead to replacing it, if left untreated for a longer duration. Regularly check the condition of rubber on the wipers. Rough surface and rubber coming out from its place is a clear indication that it has to be replaced. Otherwise, it causes permanent scratches on the glass surface. A scratchy windshield can affect vision while driving and even become the reason of accident.
- Make sure to take your luxury car for inspection by a reliable mechanic. This is also mandatory to check that all the clips or bolts are in their place and are not creating any unpleasant noises during the drive. Sometimes even the smallest of bolts or clips is capable to lead to a big trouble if it is not addressed timely.
- In addition to inspecting and caring exteriors and interiors of your car, don’t ignore checking air conditioning system of it. If your vehicle is showing temperature fluctuations and AC fails to show it’s up to the mark performance; its time get it checked with a licensed professional. Remember, rise in temperature is not an indication of issues in air-conditioning systems. Rather it can be due to a range of problems in the engine.
Endnote: Owning a luxury vehicle is not less than a great achievement. To ensure maximum performance and comfortable drive you need to pay special attention to gather necessary information about Audi service in Dubai.