KIITEE 2018 application form is available now. For the student to start applying for the exam. The registration is required if the students want to take UG/PG courses in Engineering, Medical, Law or any other stream from KIIT. In order to successfully apply for the entrance examination the students need to apply the application form until March.
Below are important details that you should know before applying for the KIITEE application form.
Important Guidelines about the Application Form
- Before start applying and filling the application form, the students are required some things ready. This includes the documents like a Xerox of the board certificates and class 10th mark sheet along with the hard copy of the instructions.
- After getting the ready with all the requested documents, the aspirant needs to visit the KIIT university official website for application submission.
- In case you want to download the application form you can go to the ‘Download” section and get the form downloaded.
- Now, fill up the forms by providing precise and genuine information.
- The details asked by the form will include your academic, personal and contact information.
- Once you complete filling the form hit submit button to send it.
Step By Step Process To Apply KIITEE 2018
Get these documents ready
- Get Ready your class X mark sheet
- Get Ready your Class X certificate
- Make sure you at least two passport size colored photograph of yourself
Below are the web browsers which can be used to fill the application form for KIIT
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
Step 1: Select the Course you want to apply for
The very first thing that you need to select the course you want to apply for whether its Engineering, Law, Medical or anything else. You will be given a drop-down list of options containing all the courses being offered by KIIT just select the desired one.
Step 2: Get ready all the documents
Documents includes your photo and signature, prior to the submission make sure that you scanned all these things. Also get a printed copy f the instruction to be very careful while filling the form.
- Scan the Class X certificate and Mark sheet
- Scan your Passport Size photographs
- Scan your signature
Step 3: Fill All the Information
- The form will ask you information and you need to fill the details with genuine information.
- You will be asked personal information including name, mother’s name, father’s name, date of birth and others.
- You also need to provide educational details like class X marks and others
- Contact information will include the phone number, email id, address
Step 4: Verify the Information and Submit the Application
Once you have given all the information you need press the submit button and you will be shown you a final application form with the application number. You need to cross check all the information and make sure everything is right, if there something need to be change press edit, make the change and again press the submit button.
Step 5: Upload the Documents
- Now, you need to upload the documents that you have scanned earlier for the KIITEE application form.
- Select the type of the file that you want to upload the documents including mark sheet, certificate, photos, and signature.
- Now, browse the documents in your computer select and finally upload them.
Step 6: Take a Print Out Of the Form
After uploading all the document you need to press the submit button for finally submitting your application form. There will be an option that will see naming ‘Take a print out’, click on the button either save as pdf or immediately take a print out of the frame for future reference.