NATA Admit Card 2018 will be released online for the candidates who all have successfully applied for the entrance exam on 16th April 2018. Council of Architecture conducts a national level entrance exam which is commonly known as NATA i.e. National Aptitude Test in Architecture. Candidates who all seek admission in Bachelor of Architecture will have to apply for the entrance exam known as NATA. Most of the colleges and institutes of India consider scores of NATA exam for allotting admission to the candidates in various architecture courses.
NATA Admit Card-
The NATA Admit Card will be issued or released only after the completion of the process of registration. NATA admit card will be announced via online mode only. There will be no offline mode of providing the admit card to any of the candidate. The candidate’s whose admit card is distorted, mutilated or soiled will not be allowed to appear in the entrance exam. The candidates are suggested to keep the admit card safe till the process of admission gets over as admit card is considered as a mandatory document to be carried along to the examination hall as no candidate without admit card will be allowed to appear in the entrance exam.
Date of NATA Admit Card-
The candidates will be able to download or take the printout of the admit card from 16th April 2018. The entrance exam will be conducted on 29th April 2018. The entrance exam will be conducted through pen and paper based mode. The result of the entrance exam will be announced by the authority on 1st June 2018. After the declaration of the result, the candidates will be able to download their score cards which will enable them to participate in the counseling process of various colleges.
How to download the NATA Admit Card-
The candidates are required to follow the given steps in order to download the NATA admit card.
- First of all, the candidates are required to visit the official website of the exam conducting authority.
- A new page containing the details regarding the admit card will appear on the screen
- The candidate is then required to go through the “Only Registered Candidates Sign In” section
- A new page asking for the details of the candidate regarding the application form will appear on the screen.
- The candidate will be required to enter all the required information carefully such as application number and password which was allotted to each candidate while the process of registration was being done.
- After this, the candidate is required to fill the security code which displays on the screen as an image.
- Then, the candidate is required to click on “sign-in” button
- The admit card of the candidate will appear on the screen.
- The candidate can either download or keep the printed copy of the NATA admit card safe till the process of admission gets over.
Note: – NATA Result Will be Declared on 1 June 2018
Documents Required at Exam Center-
Candidates are required to carry the downloaded NATA admit card along with an original photograph and one ID proof as well. Photograph should be same as the one which was uploaded in the application form. The ID proofs which can be carried along with the downloaded admit card are Aadhar card or driving license or PAN card or Voter ID card. There are many ID proofs which are considered invalid and the candidate carrying such ID proofs will not allowed to sit or appear in the entrance exam. The list of such ID proof are learning driving license or any temporary ID proof, any expired ID proof or photocopies of valid ID proof or any employee ID card, any credit or debit card or documents which are prepared by Notary or any attested or unattested photocopies of any acceptable identification document of the candidate. These documents if carried along to the examination center by the candidate as an ID proof will lead the cancellation of his/her candidature.
Exam Centers of NATA-
The entrance exam will be organized in various cities all across India as well as in some foreign countries as well. Some exam centers of the entrance exam are as Itanagar, Vishakhapatnam, Patna, Chandigarh, Guwahati, Delhi, Panaji, Raipur, Gurgaon, Shimla, Ahmedabad, Jammu, Bengaluru, Ranchi, Bhopal, Pune, Mumbai, Kozhikode, Shilong, Imphal, Puducherry, Bhubaneswar, Jaipur, Gangtok, Amritsar, Hyderabad, Chennai, Dehradun, Agartala, Kolkata, Lucknow, Dubai, Port Blair, etc. The candidates who all have registered for the entrance exam will be allotted for the test centers for the entrance exam which are mentioned in list.