The wedding or anniversary is indeed an important occasion that calls for that extra effort to make it a huge hit. Cakes do form part and parcel of the celebration and can be found in variety of flavours, shapes and sizes. There have come up plenty of online portals that offer creative cakes. Bakers have been experimenting with the designs and flavours and offering different types of cakes to suit the anniversary party. It is now possible to make dreams come true and to enhance the moods of the guests at the party. Previously, wedding cakes came with limited designs and flavours. But all this has changed due to the advent of modern technology and easy and convenient baking process.
Useful tips to follow when selecting wedding anniversary cakes
Selecting the right flavoured cake is of prime importance for this special occasion. But with plenty of choices readily available, making the right choice at times can be real confusing. Besides the colour, tiers and size, it is equally important to select the right flavour. It will be useful to consider the beloved one’s choice and preferences prior to making the final order. Also, it can help to know the relishing flavour types available with the leading online shops.
- Cake tasting: This definitely plays a vital role during the selection process. How the cake appears externally may be known, but what tastes inside is also to be understood. If combination of flavours is to be used, then it will be wise to taste them all, instead of presuming that it will be delicious. As a word of advice, tasting should not be done in one sitting as the results will not be fruitful.
- White cakes: It is indeed the first choice for weddings. It is considered to be a classic cake and the flavour is not required to be compromised upon. Vanilla or white almond cake can be selected for the occasion. They can have sprinkles of nuts on it. White chocolate chunks will be a wonderful addition within.
- Chocolate cakes: For any type of event, such flavoured cakes are regarded to be the favourite choice. Rich or dark chocolate type or truffle can be selected. Chocolate is indeed a universal favourite and sure to be appreciated by guests of all ages.
- Light coloured cakes: There are light colours present like nutty green, lemon yellow and light pink which are flavoured to appear like fruits. Fruits can also be selected for flavours. But flavour is not likely to go perfectly with icing.
- Multi-flavoured cakes: It is preferred by many. One can choose marble cake, having flavoured batters in swirl form. With distinctive colours, the cake is sure to appear pretty. Cakes can also be multi-layered, with each and every tier being provided with different flavours for that amazing effect on everyone around.
Checking out the leading and trusted online portals is sure to help as they have plenty of options in varied sizes, shapes and flavours to choose from.